No Products in the Cart
12 oz Bacon, chopped to 1” pieces
1 Tbsp Bravado Spice Jalapeño & Garlic Seasoning
2 Tbsp Butter
2 lb Raw brussels sprouts, halved
2 tsp Black pepper
2 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Parsley, diced
1/2 c Grated parmesan
- Water for boiling
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil then add the sprouts. Let them cook for 2 minutes and then remove from the water and drain.
2. In a heavy pan, cook the bacon until just crispy. Remove from the heat and drain. Leave the bacon grease in the pan.
3. Add the Brussels sprouts to the bacon grease and add the butter. Season with Bravado Spice Jalapeño & Garlic seasoning, black pepper, and garlic powder.
4. When the sprouts have begun to brown, add 2/3 of the bacon, parsley, and parmesan cheese. Cook for about 30 second until the parmesan has begun to melt.
5. Remove from the heat and serve. Use the remaining bacon, parsley, and parmesan to garnish. Enjoy!