Skip to content
September 23, 2019
Black Garlic & Carolina Reaper Wings
- 1/4 c Minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Bravado Spice Black Garlic & Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce
- 3 tbsp Salted butter
- 1 lb Raw chicken wings
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 3-4 c Oil for frying
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Heat the oil to 350°F and carefully drop the wings into the hot oil.
- After about 12-14 minutes the wings should be a light orange color. Remove from the oil and drain on paper towels.
- In a pan, ideally while the chicken is cooking, melt the butter and stir in the minced garlic.
- When the garlic has softened, add the pepper & Bravado Spice Black Garlic & Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce.
- Add the wings, and coat generously with the sauce.
- Serve with ranch, blue cheese dressing, or your favorite dipping sauce.