Not sure how to cook with your hot sauce?
- 6 c Cooked mac & cheese, chilled
- 2 oz Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce (can also be made with Crimson Hot Sauce)
- 1/3 c Ranch Dressing
- 2 c All purpose flour
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 2 c Bread crumbs
- 1 qt Vegetable oil
- 1/4 c Chopped parsley
1. Scoop out about a 1/3 cup ball of chilled mac & cheese. An ice cream scoop will do the job well. Form into a tight ball.
2. Roll the mac & cheese ball in the flour shake off the excess, and then repeat with the egg wash, and then the bread crumbs.
3. Pour the oil into a pot and heat up to 350° F.
4. Using a slotted spoon or tongs, place the mac & cheese balls into the hot oil to fry, turning occasionally until they are golden brown all over. Then remove from the oil and drain on paper towels.
5. In a small bowl, mix the ranch dressing and Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce until well blended. This will be your dipping sauce.
6. Gently top the warm balls with a bit more Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce and serve.