- 2 tbsp Minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1 c Red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 c Broth
- 1 c Heavy cream
- 2.5 c Butternut squash cubed
- 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet or rondeau.
2. Add the chopped red onion and cook over medium heat until barely translucent.
3. Add the butternut squash, salt, & pepper and cook until slightly softened. Add the Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce, and then add the garlic and cook until slightly browned.
4. Add 2 cups of the broth and simmer over medium heat until the squash is cooked through. Then add the heavy cream. Reduce slightly, then remove from heat.
5. Add the butternut squash mixture to a blender and add the other cup of stock while it blends. If the soup is too thick, just add a little more broth until the desired consistency is achieved.
6. Pour and serve!