Skip to content
- 1.5 lb Peeled tomatoes. Canned is fine.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 c Sliced red onion
- 2.5 oz Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce
- 2/3 c Sliced red bell pepper 1/3 c Sliced red jalapeño
- 1/3 c Olive oil
- 1/2 c Chopped parsley
- 2 Cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp ea. Salt & pepper
- Add olive oil and onions to a pan over medium heat. Then add red peppers, & jalapeño. Cook till softened, then add cumin, paprika, garlic, salt, & pepper.
- Cook till the spices have slightly toasted, and then add the peeled tomatoes, and Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce. Crush & break up the tomatoes with a spoon. Add parsley and mix well.
- Using a spoon, make an indention in the sauce, and gently pour an egg into the indention, taking care not to crack the yolk. Repeat with all four eggs.
- Continue cooking over medium heat until the whites have cooked, but the yolks are still soft. Remove from the heat, and garnish with some crumbled feta, and a bit more parsley.
- Serve with bread.