BACK TO TOP
Jalapeno & Garlic Shrimp Scampi For The Gods
on May 28, 2020
- 2 tbsp Minced garlic
- 3.5 oz Bravado Spice Jalapeño & Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 c Diced red onion
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 4-6 oz White wine
- 1 lb Peeled raw shrimp
- 1/3 c Chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 c Fresh lemon juice
- Bread or cooked pasta
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat, then add the onions. Stir and cook until translucent. Then add the garlic.
- Once the garlic has softened (about a minute) lay out the peeled shrimp in a single layer on the pan. Cook for about 45 seconds per side and add the Bravado Spice Jalapeño & Garlic Seasoning.
- Add the parsley, white wine, and lemon juice and continue to gently stir for another 2 minutes or so, or until the liquid has reduced a bit and thickened.
- Remove from the heat, serve the pan sauce over the shrimp, and enjoy either over pasta or with crusty bread.