- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 3 tbsp Bravado Spice Tex- Cajun Seasoning
- 1 c Red onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp Melted butter
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb Catfish fillets
- 1 c Cream
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Heat the oil in a pan to medium heat.
2. While the oil is heating up, coat the fillets first in the oil and then coat liberally with the Bravado Spice Tex-Cajun Seasoning.
3. Turn the heat up to medium-high heat and place the fillets in the heated, oiled pan and sear for about 4 minutes one side, and another 3 minutes on the other. Remove fillets from pan and set aside.
4. Add the chopped onion to the residual oil in the pan and cook til translucent. Then add the onion and cook for about 30 seconds. Add the cream, and Worcestershire sauce and cook over medium heat until slightly reduced & thickened.
5. Serve the sauce on the fish, ideally with some greens.