12-14 oz Pizza dough (homemade or store bought is fine)
2 oz Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce
3 oz Fresh mozzarella, sliced
1 oz Olive oil
1/4 oz Fresh basil
- Preheat oven (and ideally a pizza stone) to 450°F. Flour work surface 2
- Take your ball of dough (Ask your local pizzeria to sell you some if you don’t want to make it yourself) and, using the floured tips of your fingers, pinch a 1 inch roll all the way around. Then begin to flatten out the middle of the ball.
- Use the backs of your hands to continue stretching out the dough until you eventually get a 12”-14” crust. Generously flour a pizza peel or or cookie sheet.
- Drizzle about 2 oz of Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce on the pizza and spread evenly. Then spread the mozzarella and then the basil on the pizza. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Transfer the pizza to either the pizza stone or, if using a cookie sheet, place in the oven and bake for 6-8 minutes until crust browns.