- 3.5 oz Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce
- 1 lb Peeled raw shrimp
- 1/4 c Diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp Chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Horseradish sauce
- 1 c Ketchup
- 1 Medium avocado, peeled & chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 Small to medium lemons
- Bowl of ice water
1. Squeeze the juice of one lemon into a sauce pot with 3-4 cups of water. Bring to a boil.
2. Add the peeled shrimp into the water and let them cook for about 2-3 minutes. Then immediately remove the shrimp from the water and place in a bowl of ice water to chill.
3. In a bowl, add the Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce, diced red onion, cilantro, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, ketchup, and avocado, along with the juice of the remaining lemon.
4. Add the chilled shrimp, mix well, and serve immediately with crackers or tortilla chips