2 c Chicken, shredded
6 Corn Tortillas
3 oz Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce
1.5 c Shredded Monterrey jack cheese
10 Dried cascabel chilies
2 Roma tomatos, halved
1/2 Onion, cubed
2 Garlic cloves
3 tbsp Canola or corn oil
1 tbsp Salt
Queso fresco (optional)
1. Seed dried chilies and soak them in warm water to rehydrate them
2. Char tomatoes and onions on a griddle or grill.
3. Blend charred tomatoes, onions, rehydrated chiles, salt, pepper, water, & Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce on high until smooth.
4. Lightly fry the corn tortillas in oil until lightly crisped. This will prevent them from becoming soggy in the sauce.
5. Put down a thin layer of sauce on a cast iron skillet, or other oven safe dish, then a tortilla, then a thin layer of chicken, followed by a thin layer of shredded Monterrey jack cheese, then another layer of sauce, and repeat until all the tortillas and chicken is gone.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350° until the cheese has melted.
7. Garnish with crumbled queso fresco and cilantro as desired and serve immediately.