- 1 Pineapple, whole.
- 2.5 oz Pineapple & HabaneroHot Sauce
- 1 lb Boneless chicken thighs
- 1/3 c Soy Sauce
- 1.5 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp White sesame seeds
- 1.5 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 c Brown sugar
- 1/4 c Chopped green onion
- 1.5 c Cooked white rice
- 2 tsp Black pepper
1. Cut the pineapple in half, and hollow out each half with a spoon. Discard the core, and cube the rest into 3/4 in. cubes. Set the hollowed out pineapple halves aside.
2. Cube the chicken thighs into 1 in. cubes and lightly brown in a well oiled skillet on medium high heat. Add black pepper.
3. Add the pineapple chunks and lightly brown them as well.
4. When the chicken is cooked through, add the soy sauce, minced garlic, brown sugar, sesame oil, and white sesame seeds.
5. Stirring regularly, cook until the sauce has begun to thicken, and then add the Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce. Cook until the mixture has thickened and remove from heat.
6 While the mixture cools slightly, spoon half of the cooked rice into each half of the pineapple, then top with the sticky pineapple chicken. Enjoy!