2.5 lbs Chicken thighs, skin on
1 oz Bravado Spice Black Garlic & Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce
1/2 c Chardonnay
1 tbsp Salted butter
40 Cloves of garlic, peeled
1/4 c lb Olive oil
1 c Heavy Cream
1. In a large heavy skillet or casserole pot, heat oil to medium heat.
2. Place the chicken thighs skin side down in the pan, season with a couple pinches of salt & pepper and sear until the skin starts to get brown and crispy. Lots of the fat will render out as well. Flip and sear the other side as well, then remove from the pan.
3. Add the butter to the pan and then the 40 cloves of garlic. Brown the garlic. If there is too much oil in the pan, use a paper towel to carefully blot some away.
4. Deglaze the pan with the wine and, with a wooden spoon, taking care to get the bits stuck to the bottom of the pan. Simmer over low heat and then add the heavy cream. Stir until incorporated.
5. Add the chicken back to the pan and coat well in the pan sauce. Cook until the chicken is completely cooked through and serve.
BLACK GARLIC & CAROLINA REAPER
The world’s hottest pepper, savory black garlic, and a hint of sweet maple, this hot sauce will shake you to your core. Brace yourself.