6 Large jalapeños
6 oz Softened cream cheese
2/3 c Shredded cheddar cheese
2 oz Bravado Spice Jalapeño & Green Apple Hot Sauce
12 Slices of bacon
1. Slice the jalapeños in half lengthwise and remove the core & seeds.
2. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar, and, Bravado Spice Jalapeño & Green Apple Hot Sauce and mix thoroughly.
3. Using a spoon, fill each jalapeño half with the cheese mixture, then take a slice of bacon and wrap the jalapeño half completely.
4. Place the wrapped jalapeños in an aluminum lined baking sheet and bake about 20 minutes at 400° F or until the bacon in browned.
5. Cool and serve with cilantro garnish.
Granny Smith apples blended with only the freshest peppers and garlic. This isn’t your typical “green” sauce; it’s a game changer.