1 lb Beef tenderloin
2 tbsp Bravado Spice Crimson Seasoning
2 tbsp Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce
2 c Portabella mushrooms
3 oz Dijon mustard
2 oz Prosciutto
1 sheet Pastry dough, room temperature
1. Mince the mushrooms in a food processor. Add Bravado Spice Crimson Seasoning, then lightly oil a pan and cook the mushrooms down until as much liquid as possible has cooked out.
2. Sear the beef on each side in a hot skillet for about 2 minutes per side, or about 8-9 minutes overall, being sure to sear the ends. Remove from heat and let the beef sit and cool completely.
3. Mix the mustard and the Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce together in a small bowl and smear the cooled loin with it.
4. Lay out a sheet of plastic wrap and lay the room temperature pastry dough sheet on it. Lay the prosciutto slices slightly overlapping into a sheet on the dough, then spread the mushroom paste.
5. Place the loin in the middle, and then roll it up into the pastry dough, and brush with the egg wash. Bake for 25 minutes at 400°F.
A bold blend of red jalapeño and arbol chilis, this sauce is bursting with undeniable flavor. From tacos to noodles, Crimson Hot Sauce is the new standard. It’s a legend in the making.
Say hello to your kitchens new best friend. Try on: Grilled steak, pork and veggies. Tex-Mex classics such as Fajitas & enchiladas. Spike your chili & stew. It is big Texas flavor at its finest.