1/4c Brown Sugar
2.5oz Bravado Spice Ghost Pepper & Blueberry Hot Sauce
10 Strips of Raw Bacon
4 Slices of Brioche Bread
1 Tomato, Sliced
1/2c Shredded Lettuce
1. Mix 2 ounces of the Bravado Spice Ghost Pepper & Blueberry Hot Sauce into the brown sugar.
2. Lay the bacon strips out on a rack with a tray underneath and brush with the hot sauce mixture on both sides.
3. Bake for about 30 min at 375° or until the bacon starts to crisp. Let the bacon cool for about 5 minutes.
4. Mix the remaining Bravado Spice Ghost Pepper & Blueberry Hot Sauce into the mayonnaise and brush each slice of bread with it on one side. Then add the bacon, lettuce, and tomato.
5. Slice and serve. Makes two large sandwiches.
GHOST PEPPER &
Let’s step up your hot sauce game: fresh berries, cracked black pepper and Ghost Peppers. This is what hot sauce is meant to taste like.