2 Large chicken breasts
1.5 oz Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce
3 oz Fresh mozzarella, sliced
2 c All-purpose flour
3 Eggs, beaten
2 c Breadcrumbs
1/4 c Parmesan cheese
2 c Oil for frying
Fresh parsley for garnish
Cooked pasta in sauce
1. Butterfly the chicken breasts by partially slicing them lengthwise
towards the thickest part. Then open them up on a cutting board.
Pour oil in a pot large enough to handle them and heat to 350°F.
2. Put some plastic wrap over the breast and gently flatten them with
a meat tenderizer. Sprinkle each side with about a tsp of salt.
3. Take each breast and dredge it in flour, then the egg wash, then the
breadcrumbs, and gently lay in the hot oil with some tongs.
4. Fry the chicken breasts until golden brown then cool on a rack.
5. Pour the Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce on top of the
breasts, and then lay the sliced mozzarella medallions on top.
6. Broil at 500°F on the baking rack until the cheese is browned &
bubbly then plate the chicken on some pasta with sauce, garnished
with parsley and fresh parmesan.
SERRANO & BASIL
A combination of zesty serrano and fragrant basil, this sauce opens new doors. Pizza and pasta, meet your new paisano.