15-20 PITTED DRIED DATES
3.5 OZ Bravado Spice GHOST PEPPER & BLUEBERRY HOT SAUCE
1/2 c Crumbled gorgonzola
1/4 c Slivered almonds
1/2 lb Unflavored, thick sliced bacon
1/2 c Maple syrup
1. In a bowl, mix the gorgonzola, almonds, and 2.5 oz of the Bravado Spice Ghost Pepper & Blueberry Hot Sauce.
2. Slice the dates halfway open so they can be stuffed with the cheese mixture, then proceed to stuff the dates.
3. Separately, mix the remaining ounce of Bravado Spice Ghost Pepper & Blueberry Hot Sauce with the maples syrup.
4. Cut the slices of bacon in half and wrap each date in a half slice.
5. Place the wrapped dates seam side down on a baking sheet and brush generously with the maple syrup glaze.
6 . Bake for 35-40 minutes at 400°F or until the bacon is completely cooked and slightly crispy.
7. Wait 5 minutes or until cool and serve.
GHOST PEPPER &
Let’s step up your hot sauce game: fresh berries, cracked black pepper and Ghost Peppers. This is what hot sauce is meant to taste like.