3 tbsp Butter, clarified
2/3c Milk, room temp.
2 oz Bravado Spice Ghost Pepper & Blueberry Hot Sauce
1/4 c Fresh Blueberries
2 oz Real maple syrup, Grade A or B
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 c All-purpose flour
1. Preheat an oven to 425°.
2. Add milk, eggs, and vanilla extract into a large bowl, and then add the salt, and flour to the mixture and combine with a hand mixer or whisk until completely smooth. Do NOT add the butter.
3. Pour the butter into a hot skillet or oven-safe skillet and coat evenly. Immediately pour batter into the skillet, add blueberries.
4. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes until the pancake has puffed and browned.
5. Separately, combine the Bravado Spice Ghost Pepper & Blueberry Hot Sauce and maple syrup in a small skillet and heat over medium-low heat until slightly thickened and reduced.
6. Pull the baked Dutch Baby from the oven, top with the syrup and powdered sugar, and serve immediately.
GHOST PEPPER &
Let’s step up your hot sauce game: fresh berries, cracked black pepper and Ghost Peppers. This is what hot sauce is meant to taste like.