2 lbs Raw bone-in chicken pieces with skin
2 c Buttermilk
2 oz Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce
1.5 c All-purpose flour
3 tbsp Bravado Spice Crimson Seasoning
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Pour the buttermilk into a large bowl with Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce and then place the chicken pieces in the mixture. Chill the marinating chicken the the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
2. Pour the vegetable oil into a cast iron skillet and heat to 350° F.
3. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator.
4. In a bag, add the flour and Bravado Spice Crimson Seasoning, then place the chicken pieces in the bag and shake until each piece is well coated.
5. Fry the chicken for about 20 minutes, turning each piece every 4 minutes or so.
6. Remove the chicken from the hot oil, drain, then dust with Bravado Spice Crimson seasoning, and serve.
A bold blend of red jalapeño and arbol chilis, this sauce is bursting with undeniable flavor. From tacos to noodles, Crimson Hot Sauce is the new standard. It’s a legend in the making.