2 c Whole milk
4 tbsp Butter (unsalted)
1/4 c All Purpose flour
2 tsp Minced garlic
3/4 lb Pasta shells
8 oz Shredded gouda
8 oz Brie cheese (curd removed)
2.5 oz Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce
2 tbsp Salt
2 tbsp Bread crumbs
2 oz Monterrey jack cheese
1. Preheat an oven to 400°.
2. Add salt to a large sauce pot 2/3 full of water and bring to a boil.
3. Cook shells in boiling water until al dente. (cooked but firm)
4. Remove from heat, drain the pasta water set aside.
5. Separately, melt the butter in a sauce pot, then add your flour and garlic to make a roux. Whisk well.
6. When the roux has begun to brown, add the milk and whisk continuously until the sauce has begun to thicken.
7. Slowly add your shredded gouda and brie in handfuls to the sauce while whisking until it is all incorporated.
8. Add Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce, stir, and add cooked shells.
9. Pour the mixture into a cast iron skillet or greased baking dish and top with breadcrumbs and shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
10. Bake for 25-30 minutes until baked and bubbly, and serve warm.
A bold blend of red jalapeño and arbol chilis, this sauce is bursting with undeniable flavor. From tacos to noodles, Crimson Hot Sauce is the new standard. It’s a legend in the making.