12 oz Salmon fillets, skin on
2 tsp Bravado Spice Jalapeño & Garlic Seasoning
1/4 c Iliada Olive Oil
1 tbsp Butter
1. Heat a skillet over medium high heat. A drop of water should skitter across the surface.
2. Add the Iliada Olive Oil, give it about 30-45 seconds to heat, and then place the fillets, skin side down on the skillet.
3. Season each fillet with 1 tsp of Bravado Spice Jalapeño & Garlic seasoning.
4. Add the butter to the pan and sear the fish for about 3-4 minutes, regularly spooning the hot oil & butter on the fish.
5. Flip the fish and cook for another 90 seconds on the other side.
6. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Zesty. Peppery. Perfect. Try on: Grilled Chicken, shrimp, and fish. Add some zing to roasted veggies such as bell peppers, squash & zucchini. It’s big Texas flavor at its finest.