8 -10 oz Red snapper fillet
3 oz Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce
5 Limes, juiced
1/4 c Cilantro, chopped
1/4 c Red onion, sliced thin
1/2 c Pineapple, diced
1 tbsp Sea Salt
1/2 Medium avocado (optional, for garnish)
1. Add all the veggies to a large bowl with the lime and salt.
2. Cube the snapper into approximately 3/4 in. chunks, and add to the mixture.
3. Add the Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce to the mixture and stir well.
4. Let it sit for 2-5 minutes until the fish cures in the lime juice and hot sauce.
5. Garnish with avocado and serve immediately.
A blend of fresh pineapple and fiery habanero; this sweet and spicy sauce is packed with only real chilies and fruit. Sometimes nature hands you an ace in the hole.