10-12 Chicken wings
2 oz Soy sauce
2 oz Brown sugar
2 oz Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce
1/4 c Corn starch
1 qt Vegetable or canola oil (for frying)
Sesame seeds to garnish
1. Wash your wings in ice water. Pat dry. Then toss in the corn starch in a bowl until coated.
2. In a sauce pan, over medium heat, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce. Reduce until thickened.
3. Heat oil in a sauce pot to 325° F.
4. Fry wings for 18-20 minutes until completely cooked and golden brown.
5. Remove wings from oil, drain on a paper towel and toss in a bowl or skillet with the teriyaki glaze until coated.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
A blend of fresh pineapple and fiery habanero; this sweet and spicy sauce is packed with only real chilies and fruit. Sometimes nature hands you an ace in the hole.