2.5 oz Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce
1 lb Boneless chicken thighs
1/3 c Soy Sauce
1.5 tbsp Minced Garlic
1.5 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp White Sesame Seeds
1/4 c Brown Sugar
1/4 c Chopped green onion
1.5 c Cooked short grain rice
1. Discard the core, and cube the rest into 3/4 in. cubes. Set the hollowed out pineapple halves aside.
2. Cube the chicken thighs into 1 in. cubes and lightly brown in a skillet on medium high heat.
3. Add the pineapple chunks and lightly brown them as well.
4. When the chicken is cooked through, add the soy sauce, minced
garlic, brown sugar, and white sesame seeds.
5. Stirring regularly, cook until the sauce has begun to thicken, and
then add the Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce.
Cook until the mixture has thickened and remove from heat.
6. While the mixture cools slightly, spoon half of the cooked rice into each half of the pineapple, then top.
A blend of fresh pineapple and fiery habanero; this sweet and spicy sauce is packed with only real chilies and fruit. Sometimes nature hands you an ace in the hole.