4 Bell peppers
1.5 c Cooked rice
2 oz Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce
1/3 c Chorizo or other fresh sausage
1 Onion, diced
2 tsp Garlic, minced
1/2 c Diced tomato
2 oz Vegetable or canola oil
1/2 c Chopped parsley
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Preheat an oven to 350°.
2. Oil a skillet, and then add the diced onions. Cook until soft.
3. Add the chorizo, and cook until completely cooked through, add garlic and tomatoes.
4. Remove from heat and mix well in a large bowl with cooked rice, parsley, and salt and pepper.
5. Separately, slice the tops off of the bell peppers, and remove the seeds and membranes. Take care to not damage the peppers.
6. Fill the peppers with the rice mixture, and brush the outsides with the remaining oil. Top with the tops of the peppers, and bake on a low rack until the peppers have softened and browned a bit.
7. If the tops of the peppers begin to cook to quickly, remove them.
8. Serve warm.
A bold blend of red jalapeño and arbol chilis, this sauce is bursting with undeniable flavor. From tacos to noodles, Crimson Hot Sauce is the new standard. It’s a legend in the making.