1 Medium potato
1/2 c Diced carrots
1 Medium onion, diced
1/2 c Diced tomato
2 c Mushrooms sliced thin
2.5 oz Bravado Spice Jalapeño & Green Apple Hot Sauce
2 tbsp Flour
1 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Each, salt & pepper
1 sheet Puff pastry, thawed
1. Boil, bake, or microwave the potato until cooked, and chop to 1/2” dice. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet and start to brown the potato, then add the carrots.
3. Add the mushrooms, and onions, add salt and sauté until the onions are almost translucent. Then add the tomatoes and continue to cook until everything is slightly browned.
4. Add the flour to water, and whisk well. Stir it into the mixture to thicken.
5. Spoon the cooked mixture in a ramekin, and top with the thawed puff pastry. Cut the puff pastry to allow about a 1/4 inch overhang over the edge of the ramekin. Brush the top with melted butter.
6. Bake for 20 min. until golden brown. Serve warm.
Granny Smith apples blended with only the freshest peppers and garlic. This isn’t your typical “green” sauce; it’s a game changer.