Skip to content
September 23, 2019
- 1/4 c Minced garlic
- 1/4 c Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce
- 1/4 c Salted butter
- 2 lb Raw chicken wings
- 1/2 Diced pepperoni
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 6-8 c Vegetable Oil
- Using a paper towel pat down the wings until they are completely dry then season with the salt, pepper, and Herbes de Provence.
- Heat the oil in a pot until 350° F and fry the wings about 9-11 minutes until completely cooked through and crispy. Drain on a rack.
- In a sauce pan, cooke the pepperonis until they are slightly crispy, and have rendered out most of their oils. Remove and set aside.
- Melt the butter in oil, and then add the garlic. Cook about 90 seconds until the garlic has just begun to cook, then add the Bravado Spice Serrano & Basil Hot Sauce.
- Mix well, and then add half the cooked pepperonis, and fried wings. Coat the wings well with the sauce, then garnish with the remaining pepperonis and fresh shaved parmesan.