Cooking with hot sauce has never been better! Whip up a fast and easy dinner with this spicy pescatarian recipe!
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb Raw Salmon
- 2/3 c Soy Sauce
- 2/3 c Mirin (you can substitute 2/3 c rice wine or white wine vinegar + 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar)
- 2/3 c Water
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger, minced or paste
- 2 Tbsp Bravado Spice Aka Miso Ghost Reaper Hot Sauce
- 4-6 Scallions, trimmed to 4-5 in pieces
- 2 Tbsp Honey or sugar
- Cooked rice
1. Cut the salmon into roughly 1/8 lb pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan to medium heat.
3. Place the salmon pieces skin side down and cook for about 3 minutes or until the skin has lightly crisped. Flip and cook for another minute. The salmon should not yet be cooked all the way through.
4. Add the soy sauce, mirin, water, garlic, ginger, scallions, honey, and Bravado Spice Aka Miso Ghost Reaper Hot Sauce. 2 Tbsp will make a very spicy teriyaki. Adjust as needed.
5. As the fish cooks through, spoon the sauce over the fish. When the salmon has cooked for another 3-5 minutes, remove the fish from the pan, raise the heat to medium high, and let the sauce reduce and thicken.
6. Serve the fish over rice and top with the sauce.
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes