BACK TO TOP
Glorious Prime Rib Recipe
- 3 TSP MINCED GARLIC
- 3 TBSP BRAVADO SPICE BLACK GARLIC & CAROLINA REAPER HOT SAUCE
- 1 TBSP SALTED BUTTER, SOFTENED
- 1 TBSP CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- 1 TBSP MINCED THYME
- 3 LBS PRIME RIB, BONE IN, FRENCHED.
- Mix the softened butter, salt, pepper, garlic, and Bravado Spice Black Garlic & Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce in a bowl until completely incorporated. Preheat your oven to 250° F.
- Slather the prime rib with the butter on all sides.
- Set the prime rib on a rack with a drain and bake for one hour at 250° F. Then raise the temperature to 500°F and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the prime rib from the oven and let set for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.